Your cart is empty now.
WE LOVE CHOCOLATES, don't we? But did you original chocolates are in real not sweet? but still tasty! it's the chemical sweeteners which makes it so delectably risky for your body. And hence we have solution for you!
Video recipe- @doublechocolatechipcookie
- 100 g butter
- 100 g jaggery powder
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp cornflour (optional, but I feel it makes the cookies more put together)
- 120 g whole wheat flour (aata), can be replaced with all purpose flour too
- 30 g cocoa powder
- upto 50 ml milk, till your dough comes together
- 60-80 g dark chocolate chunks
- Sea salt to garnish
- Pre heat oven to 160° C
- Melt butter and add in the jaggery powder and vanilla. Whisk it well
- Add in the dry ingredients- whole wheat flour, baking soda, cocoa powder and cornstarch
- Add milk upto 50 ml till your dough comes together
- These cookies are ready to go in the oven and don’t have to be refrigerated! Scoop out the dough on a baking tray and bake for 12-15 minutes.
Take it out and enjoy!